1.    #1  
    Because of my work I get a lot of emails that I don't need access to on my phone. I'd love a way to filter the email requests that come in to my phone and only notify me of some of them. Kind of like a junk email filter for notifications. The way it could work is I would create a list of senders who, when I receive an email from a sender on the list, I don't get notified of, but any email sent that does not come from someone on the list does. Maybe the functionality is already there -- if so please educate me.

Another option (less desireable) would be to add a setting in contacts that I could disable notifications from this person. That would require me to create a contact for the email senders, but I could live with that. Thanks.
    Good idea, I would like this also.
    I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.
    What kind of system does your email use? If it has some kind of server-side filtering like Exchange or Googlemail, then you could setup filters to move all mail out of the inbox (to, say, 'inbox2') except for those you want to be notified for.
  4.    #4  
    The only account linked to my pixi is my gmail account. I use outlook to read my emails and filter them to different folders there somewhat. I'll look into this. For simplicities sake I'd still like to have the option in WebOS. Right now it seems that nearly every time I go to use my phone I have to swipe through an email or two first. Being able to block just a couple of senders would minimize this greatly and I would have access to the emails I want while I am away from my desk.
    Quote Originally Posted by IMGrant View Post
    What kind of system does your email use? If it has some kind of server-side filtering like Exchange or Googlemail, then you could setup filters to move all mail out of the inbox (to, say, 'inbox2') except for those you want to be notified for.
    i would love this patch as well, and I agree with IMgrant--you can set up rules in your outlook to move/delete/whatever messages based on certain criteria.

The issue is, at least for me, I get emails on my pre faster than I do in outlook, so the rules I have established run AFTER I have received the notification on my pre.