Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Well other people have master threads, so how bout i do one as well

That said. for those who apply the landscape patches, you might need a resized 480x480 background

OH one more thing. some patches dont have a link to their page so this will be the main page for those patches and feel free to let me know of anything and to talk about them..
    that is all.

A indicates it being up on preware
    indicates it being Submitted to the feed of patches

Messaging App

Other Patches

i have other patches im sure but these are the only ones i remember lol
    if i find other patches i have made then i will update this thread
    oh and i dont have links yet to some patches so i will be updating and uploading them later on.
    Last edited by fritos1406; 01/06/2010 at 05:39 PM.
    fritos1406. do I have a different youtube landscape patch? mine works perfect!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    fritos1406. do I have a different youtube landscape patch? mine works perfect!
    mind sending me the patch.?
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    mind sending me the patch.?
    This is the one I'm using.... Not sure where I got it
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    This is the one I'm using.... Not sure where I got it
    just took a look at it and its the one i created..are u sure that it works perfectly.?

i could have sworn that right after u play the video the app would go back to portrait
    Hey man I just installed the "enable landscape for messaging" and it does nothing. I read that you have to resize the background. How do you do that?
    Would you set up a thread for each of your patches?

I would like to link to your patch threads from the main Patch thread.

Thanks!

- Craig
    mine works perect too..
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    Would you set up a thread for each of your patches?

I would like to link to your patch threads from the main Patch thread.

Thanks!

- Craig
    yeah i will be doing that but i just wanted to add the download links 1st
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    fritos you the ****
    Wow you completely ignored me.........I ask again please help me out with your patch for enabling landscape in messaging. I read in a different thread that this patch does work at all on a o2 german phone which is what I have.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by fruitballoon21 View Post
    Wow you completely ignored me.........I ask again please help me out with your patch for enabling landscape in messaging. I read in a different thread that this patch does work at all on a o2 german phone which is what I have.
    what do u mean it dont work.? like installing it or at all?
    At all. I downloaded it through Preware and once it installed I went to Messaging. I started a new message and turned the phone to landscape and the message stayed in portrait. I thought it was the accelerometer so I checked by going on the internet and the accelerometer does work. I don't know if its cuz I have a theme on, or if I installed the virtual keyboard but the landscape function for messaging doesn't work.
  14.    #14  
    At all. I downloaded it through Preware and once it installed I went to Messaging. I started a new message and turned the phone to landscape and the message stayed in portrait. I thought it was the accelerometer so I checked by going on the internet and the accelerometer does work. I don't know if its cuz I have a theme on, or if I installed the virtual keyboard but the landscape function for messaging doesn't work.
    seems to work fine with me. it does install successfully right?

is anyone else having this same problem.?
    [QUOTE=fritos1406;2091664]seems to work fine with me. it does install successfully right?

Yea it installed fine. It also uninstalled fine. I tried reinstalling it and continues to not function.
  16.    #16  
    [QUOTE=fruitballoon21;2091738]
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    seems to work fine with me. it does install successfully right?

Yea it installed fine. It also uninstalled fine. I tried reinstalling it and continues to not function.
    thats weird..your the 1st person that its actually not working on..which is odd !

maybe if i had a look at your file id know what the problem is...
    hey guess what? My bf restarted the pre and it worked!!!! I'm a real blonde sometimes. Its such a great patch!!!!! Thanks anyways!!!!!
  18.    #18  
    hey guess what? My bf restarted the pre and it worked!!!! I'm a real blonde sometimes. Its such a great patch!!!!! Thanks anyways!!!!!
    maybe that should be my 1st question from here on
    (have you restarted your phone? lol)

anyway glad its fine now
  19.    #19  
    Just letting u guys know that i have submitted many patches. a next to the links indicates that it just needs to be checked before it being installable on preware.
    also next to the links indicates its already up on preware
    every other patch without a smiley will or will not be submitted till later. that is all thank you for those who are using my patches and have found them of use

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Fritos, you are a god among men.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast