1.    #1  
    I've been experiencing a rather unusual problem with my Pre. If I plug it into a USB drive after 4-5 mins, the screen no longer powers on unless I pull the battery?

Anyone else experiencing the same thing? I haven't installed any new patches and I can't figure out if it's due to a patch or not.
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle
    Quote Originally Posted by fashion98458 View Post
    You can get an idea from the name itself that these boots like Christian Louboutin Long Boots come up to the knees when worn. Its simple and exquisite design will make you stand out from the crowd. Christian Louboutin Button-Up OTK Boots are made of leatherl from the polyvinyl carbonate family. The materials can be kept plain and matte finished for ordinary wear, or they might be made ultra glossy for the more party touch. They have various ways of fastening themselves too. They can be zipped, buckled, laced, braided or simply put on if they are a good enough fit. Common heel types that you can find on these shoes are the stilettos and the platform heels, but it is extremely rare to find a knee high woman’s boot with a heel less than three inches.

You know, normally I'd report such blatant spam, but since you posted a link to $300 knee-high hooker boots, I think your post should stay just for the comedic value.
    i hate long boots
    oh thats too funny i actually read that whole post too lol
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!