Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
  1.    #1  
    Patch to allow you to sign in as invisible in IM. found in the buddies section of the messaging app. Please let me know if it works.


    EDIT: Does Indeed Work but doesnt support google
    let me know on what IM's its Working . thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by fritos1406; 12/30/2009 at 09:27 PM.
  2. amjz's Avatar
    Posts
    451 Posts
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    #2  
    dosnt work, each time i tried to Sign In As Invisible or change my status to Invisible i appears to my IM's buddies as Available!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by amjz View Post
    dosnt work, each time i tried to Sign In As Invisible or change my status to Invisible i appears to my IM's buddies as Available!
    thanks for letting me know i noticed that im still missing a piece...i will do that in a bit
  4. #4  
    As soon as you get this working, i'll definitely be using it. Thanks again for another great patch fritos
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    As soon as you get this working, i'll definitely be using it. Thanks again for another great patch fritos
    i havent yet got it to work but i noticed that when you tap on invisible it shows that your on a phone in the desktop.
  6.    #6  
    okay i think i finally got it done right

    i have updated the patch...let me know okay and thank too lol


    edit: i think its just must phone. it shows that im offline
  7. #7  
    Sorry fritos, i just saw the patch now. i'll test it out.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    Sorry fritos, i just saw the patch now. i'll test it out.
    i dont think its yet working tho...my phone is playing mind tricks with me lol
  9.    #9  
    okay i just fixed the patch but can someone confirm to me that it works.?
    its not letting me sign in right now on the comp
  10. #10  
    ok, on msn when i go invisible no one sees me, but on google, they stil see me...dont have aim or yahoo on the pre, i mostly use msn, so works for me
    Check out my Light Blue theme and if you like please hit the thanks button or even better, donate.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by aparigraba View Post
    ok, on msn when i go invisible no one sees me, but on google, they stil see me...dont have aim or yahoo on the pre, i mostly use msn, so works for me
    yeah it doesnt support invisible status with gtalk and such
  12.    #12  
    so could someone confirm it works on other IM's>?
    my phone not letting me sign on to aim
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    i noticed that when you tap on invisible it shows that your on a phone in the desktop.
    I would kill to show up as mobile on desktop buddy lists. Can we confirm that happens?
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by theweaselslayer View Post
    I would kill to show up as mobile on desktop buddy lists. Can we confirm that happens?
    yeah it was happening to me but now i can notice it since it logged me ut from my phone
  15. #15  
    Okay, I can confirm that this patch does not show you as mobile. I'm not sure what caused that for you -- either a fluke/bug or a coincidence.

    But the invisibility does indeed work! Congrats. I was waiting for someone to make that patch; thank you!
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by theweaselslayer View Post
    Okay, I can confirm that this patch does not show you as mobile. I'm not sure what caused that for you -- either a fluke/bug or a coincidence.

    But the invisibility does indeed work! Congrats. I was waiting for someone to make that patch; thank you!
    well i did updated the patch to work in invisible so that must be the reason
    but i rather have invisibility then mobile
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    well i did updated the patch to work in invisible so that must be the reason
    but i rather have invisibility then mobile
    So are you saying you could make a mobile patch instead of an invisible patch? The invisible patch is nice but I would much rather have a mobile patch
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by theweaselslayer View Post
    So are you saying you could make a mobile patch instead of an invisible patch? The invisible patch is nice but I would much rather have a mobile patch
    well im not sure if its that it doesnt handle aim IM invisibility or if its just my phone
  19. Seymour77's Avatar
    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    #19  
    Any hope to see it on preware?
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour77 View Post
    Any hope to see it on preware?
    yeah i have submitted it...now we wait, but u can still install using webosqi
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions