1.    #1  
    I think it would be great to use the home button to wake the device just like the power button, it would take some stress off the power button.
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    I think it would be great to use the home button to wake the device just like the power button, it would take some stress off the power button.

It would probably drain battery life... I can only assume the button gets hit all the time when in an individuals pocket.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Search the forum. This has been asked for several times before. I believe each different topic explains why it can't be done ( at least for now ).
    Quote Originally Posted by MLJones8 View Post
    It would probably drain battery life... I can only assume the button gets hit all the time when in an individuals pocket.

i would much rather take that chance than to have to hit the stupid power button than hit a lock icon that is no were near the power button. at least the LED button and the lock are near each other.
  5.    #5  
    It can't possibly get hit more than the one on the corner.
    I keep my phone in my pocket ( screen facing in, to protect it from scratches ) & i know that i constant am pressing against the center button during the day, but the corner is almost never touched unless & i'm getting up & down.