Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yeah really missing the ability to take photos with the volume keys.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Ditto. I also miss the ability to take pictures with volume keys.
    Quote Originally Posted by littledutch View Post
    thanks for the patch, however, one problem. After updating to the latest palm update when reapplying the capture with volume keys patch, I got though the whole process then got an error (sorry I can't tell you what it was). IPKG error of some sort. Oddly the patch works, but I cant see that it is installed in QI or Preware. I've seen several post where people are having problems removing this patch. Any suggestions?
    I want to know who created this patch (Capture with Volume Keys) because, for me, I updated for WebOS 1.4.0 but now I can not capture with volume keys. The patch is installed but I just see the volume up and down when I press volume in camera. I tried to remove and re-install but it's allways the same; no capture. Could you fix that please? Thank you
    Alas poor Patch, I knew it well ... well that's what Shakespeare would say if had a pre! ...

One of my favorites!
    EDIT - my bad - wrong patch, wrong thread.
    Last edited by 2pint; 04/02/2010 at 02:26 PM.
    can a patch add some sort of zoom?
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reynamvictor View Post
    this work on 1.4.1.1?
    Nope. I doctored to install 1.4.1.1. Had to reload everything. The patch still doesn't work. Too bad no one can figure it out. It's a great patch.
    Patch now works!!! Just updated via Preware. Though i am on Verizon and running 1.4.0 still, can't say anything about compatibility with 1.4.1 or 1.4.1.1.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12