1.    #1  
    I noticed when I had my pre plugged into the Webos quick installer that I had the youtube patch still on, I took that one off a week or so ago. So I used the EPR tool and took all of my patches off and it worked it was gone. Now I can not get the VK patch to install I even removed and reinstalled Preware and the packet manager service. I even installed and updated the GNU and diff patches.I have installed this before now what am I doing wrong?
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    I noticed when I had my pre plugged into the Webos quick installer that I had the youtube patch still on, I took that one off a week or so ago. So I used the EPR tool and took all of my patches off and it worked it was gone. Now I can not get the VK patch to install I even removed and reinstalled Preware and the packet manager service. I even installed and updated the GNU and diff patches.I have installed this before now what am I doing wrong?
    know problem install the obsolete vk (in patches) in preware then remove it and reinstall the new vk
  3.    #3  
    How do I remove the obsolete vk, Ok I did not unistall the obsolete one but I did just try to install the Preware VK and it worked like a charm. Thank you.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    in preware install it a remove button should pop up either after you install or after restart since it's a patch
  5.    #5  
    I installed the new VK from preware just fine, but after installing the obsolete I could not find it to remove in both Preware and the quick installer. Should I remove and reinstall the new VK patch?