1.    #1  
    I often crop photos by zooming in on a picture and performing a screen capture. It's kinda annoying that the rounded corners show up in the cropped photo, though. Is it possiple to remove them in just the photos app when it displays a pic full screen?
    either turn the phone upside down and have a screen capture that's upside down or connect the phone to your computer and use WebOS Quick Instal, then go to tweaks & there should be an option to unround the corners. It does it to the whole phone though. I know the "Droid" Theme installs it if you do it from Preware.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    either turn the phone upside down and have a screen capture that's upside down or connect the phone to your computer and use WebOS Quick Instal, then go to tweaks & there should be an option to unround the corners. It does it to the whole phone though. I know the "Droid" Theme installs it if you do it from Preware.
    The corners are still there when you hold the phone upside down...

I like the rounded corners, just not when looking at pictures full screen.
    cropping pics using screen capture is genius!
    Quote Originally Posted by balderson View Post
    The corners are still there when you hold the phone upside down...

I like the rounded corners, just not when looking at pictures full screen.
    Then connect the phone to your computer. Use WebOS Quick Installer and go to Tools. Then select Tweaks and go to the tab that says Styling Mods. The very last Check box is Squarify the screen. That will make the phone have no rounded corners. But this is universal to the whole phone. not just the photo app.