1.    #1  
    Has anybody tried making it so 5 icons could fit in Quick Launch? Also, anybody figure out a way to add icons to other parts of the main screen, much like a today screen, without having to launch a card? I find myself needing to access about 8 main apps, regularly, while accessing the rest occasionally.
    Have you tried just keeping the 8 main apps open all the time, or 4 open and the rest on the quick launch? I found doing this makes my quick launch bar less necessary and I've even installed the patch to make it disappear and haven't really missed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    Have you tried just keeping the 8 main apps open all the time, or 4 open and the rest on the quick launch? I found doing this makes my quick launch bar less necessary and I've even installed the patch to make it disappear and haven't really missed it.
    8 apps open! no i have never thought of this. seems like a good way to get the too many cards error.
    I would love to have this patch
    theres a post about havin a patch for 4 different apps for the wave bar and 4 apps for the standard launch bar
    Wow You must be a genius, I cant believe nobody has thought of this yet! What a Great Idea! I Want this,Somebody make This Please!

Really!

This forum has a great feature you might not have noticed, Its called a search feature and it functions as the name implies.
    There are at least 50 posts on this exact request, And it is not Possible with the current access we have to the SDK!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Wow You must be a genius, I cant believe nobody has thought of this yet! What a Great Idea! I Want this,Somebody make This Please!

Really!

This forum has a great feature you might not have noticed, Its called a search feature and it functions as the name implies.
    There are at least 50 posts on this exact request, And it is not Possible with the current access we have to the SDK!
    Sounds like sarcasm ....

Really!

hahah my 2nd laugh of the day. its raining and i have nothing to do today mmm...what should i do.? today aint really a good day to go out..CODMW2 anyone.?

Really!

lol... I don't see how SDK access would affect patching.

SDK access isn't there for the virtual keyboard made... that's done.
    SDK access wouldn't allow the changing of palms actual OS code... that's done with every patch out there.

You make no sense.
  10.    #10  

Really!

I didn't say I came up with the idea, I wanted to know if anyone was successful with making it happen. Personally, I'd also love a status update on slingbox and PDAnet, but didn't want to ask too many questions. But show some class, please, and think about not responding at all instead to an innocuous question.
    Last edited by musenu; 12/14/2009 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Removed ad hominem.
    i also waiting for this patch
    Bump