Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    My idea is that you add an option so that with every card, the user could goto the top left menu and select 'Anchor this card'. Once selected, the card cannot be swiped close until the user goes back and chooses 'Unanchor this card'.

This would allow certain cards to act more like widgets, always open regardless of the user. Also, I know I should have better self control but so often I close programs I meant to leave open just out of habit.
    Big +1
    This would be great, I really need this!!

Huge +1
    Sounds like a great idea! If it could be done it woud be very wecome!
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Sounds like TealOS
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Is this possible?
    Not possible as far as I know.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    +1 I just threw away an aptitude test I was in the middle of online and didn't save. Where do you go to suggest this to be included in an update?
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    Sounds like TealOS
    Yeah, I actually miss TealOS, (a webOS "skin" for PalmOS), it was great on my Centro.

I was surprised when webOS couldn't do what TealOS did! (lock cards and order of cards, swipe from the last open card to the first, like a circle of cards.)

Up until the last webOS update, I was running TealOS in Classic, it was like having a clone of my old Centro running as a card in webOS. But, sadly, Classic no longer works. Oh, where oh, where is 1.3.5.
    I would be very happy if this were done, and the developer would get my money.
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    +1 I just threw away an aptitude test I was in the middle of online and didn't save. Where do you go to suggest this to be included in an update?
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA
    +1 bajillion. I would love this for Agenda!
    +1
    +42
    Is there anyway to still get TealOS