Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    First let me say This is a modified By me (2sslow) of the original by (nesl247)

This patch is also available in PreWare now!

These 2 patches will act as the original except to change the color of the numbers and % icon to white to match the OEM Top Bar.

If you have modified battery icon .pngs on yor Pre via Themes this patch WILL NOT affect the battery icons.

WARNING

If you are using the increased topbar font size patches by myself or jmartino2010 and the DD/MM date and time patch then at 100% charge the % sign will not appear, It will reappear once the battery has discharged to 99%.

This patch, like the originals will not work at all if you are using the DD/MM/YYYY and increased topbar font size patches by myself or jmartino2010.

I can take no responsibility for issues caused by themes affecting this patch negatively!

Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Thanks again mate!
  3.    #3  
    Enjoy!

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

2sslow...thanks a lot for this. I changed the color of wife's carrier string (we struggled with it, and you and John came to the rescue as always) to orange-ish.

Can I make her % sign the same color as her carrier text, orange-ish (I have the code)?

Thanks,
  5.    #5  
    I should be able to come up w/something in a day or so, I had to Dr. my Pre tonight so Im out for a few hours tonight.

Follow the link below.

6.    #6  
    NABRIL15

Here you go!
    Remove the previous one I made for you and install this one

Follow the link below.

Thanks for these patches
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    Thanks for these patches
    You're very welcome!

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    NABRIL15

Here you go!
    Remove the previous one I made for you and install this one
    applied patch nabril15-2, but percent and % remain in their orig color.
    Last edited by NABRIL15; 04/14/2010 at 08:24 AM.
  10.    #10  
    It works for me on the emulator.

Which batt patch are you using?

That is the charging color!

Edit:

Works for me on device.

Last edited by 2sslow; 01/04/2010 at 04:26 PM.

Follow the link below.

i used the one you made for me above in post 6, NABRIL15-2. I changed the carrier string to Norman's Pre and the color to some type of blue. But it is not the blue you see in the percentage number and %.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    i used the one you made for me above in post 6, NABRIL15-2. I changed the carrier string to Norman's Pre and the color to some type of blue. But it is not the blue you see in the percentage number and %.
    You have to change the hexcode for statusbar in the patch as well, I did this on my Pre w/ 1.3.5 and it worked fine.

Please post the patch you modified.

The blue in you pic is the charging color.

Follow the link below.

Here it is
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    Here it is
    Thats not the one you modified, that one is the one that has chungis as name.

I need the one that you asked about above.

Follow the link below.

here it is. same file. There is no mention of CHUngis in it.
  16.    #16  
    Sorry Norman my bad!

I deleted all top bar patches then installed yours then the batt and icon white patch and heres what I got:

I believe you must have some residual topbar patch affecting your Pre somehow.

Do you have any themes or other topbar patches installed?

Go to PreWare and remove all topbar patches then install this one and then the batt patch.

LMK

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Would it be possible to center the text vertically like the clock is?

I know it's a minor thing, but I can't help but notice how out of place it looks on my phone

Either way great patch!
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by jp22382 View Post
    Would it be possible to center the text vertically like the clock is?

I know it's a minor thing, but I can't help but notice how out of place it looks on my phone

Either way great patch!
    Huh! what text?

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Huh! what text?
    The battery percentage. Guess I should have said numbers
    Sorry Norman my bad!

I deleted all top bar patches then installed yours then the batt and icon white patch and heres what I got:

I believe you must have some residual topbar patch affecting your Pre somehow.

Do you have any themes or other topbar patches installed?

Go to PreWare and remove all topbar patches then install this one and then the batt patch.

LMK
    2sslow--i have 17 font, battery and percent, and change carrier name that you made. I will remove them, install nabril15-2, and then restore the patches.

Removed 17 font and battery and %, and installed NABRIL15-2. Appears to have worked, but I cannot see the numerical percent unless I install batt and %. So I did, and it did not change to the blue I specified in NABRIL15-2. What next? Give up?
    Last edited by NABRIL15; 01/07/2010 at 09:17 PM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast