1.    #1  
    Will someone please make a Preware patch to the browser to have a bookmarks icon near the "back button" or the "reload button" for quick access. I want to avoid the Web to Bookmarks dance every time.

TIA!
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    +1.

Perhaps even replace the "back" button in portrait mode since it duplicates gesture bar functionality.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Do you mean you want a button in the command menu for the bookmarks start page?
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Do you mean you want a button in the command menu for the bookmarks start page?
    he wants it in the page jason. i want an new card button lol
    Last edited by fritos1406; 12/14/2009 at 08:07 PM.
    i dont get man?? im lost here lol geez
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i dont get man?? im lost here lol geez
    u know that u have the back icon, forward icon and then the icon that shows the progress

well we want some added icons, he wants a bookmark one and i want a open new card one lol i can make it but im lazy right now heheh
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 12/14/2009 at 10:24 PM.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Thanks for the patches