Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just some ideas for some new patches. if anyone can create them. I challenge you to. Everyone else please feel free to add to this list.

1. Open slider answers call.
    2. Able to edit main screen launcher icons, adding more, or able to move launcher icons where we want on the main screen.
    3. Gadgets able to put on front main screen, weather, whatever.
    4. Background able to change to a certain image based upon GPS location.
    5. Phone preferences change according to GPS locations and to what we set them to change for that GPS locations.
    6. Be able to put large clock or time piece on front main screen.
    7. The current repeat notificaitons could have more options, such as repeat only 5 times, also time intervals for repeating the notificaitons such as every 5 minutes and so on.
    8. Clicking on contact address loads Sprint navigation rather than google maps.
    9. Front dashboard similar to the Palm Treo755p. Where you can view all in one shot your email count, calendar appointments for the day, tasks, date and time.
    10. Program the button on screen to do something, allow user to program this button to launch whatever we choose.
    11. Label launch pages. So a page could be called games, another page called utilities and so on.
    12. Weater on front screen. Changes according to GPS location.
    13. Be able to set the phone to turn off functions according to GPS setting or time. Such as when at home turn off bluetooth. Or at 10PM turn off bluetooth and wifi and so on.
    14. Fix Wrap pages to work. New version does not work.
    15. Regular remote control for you tv and cable box. Like a universal remote control.
    16. Car alarm remote for turning your car alarm off and on.
    17. Garage door opener.
    have you looked at what is available? Some the patches you want are already there

I challenge you to figure out which ones.

also some are impossible without other hardware like universal remote

I do like your gps theme however.

def some interesting ones in the list.
  3.    #3  
    Which one's do you see that are already available for download? I may need to re-word some of them. I don't believe any of these are available, maybe a slightly different version. Let me know, so I can reword or remove if needed.

Thanks.
    1. is already available. http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ker-phone.html
    2. You can move the launcher icons around and change them as you please.
    7. You have to modify the time you want to be notified, the thread that has the patch shows how to do that. contact the creator Lclarkjr
    14. I have the old version and mines works well.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    launcher patches are cool...don't trust the car alarm app...codes to most systems ARE AVALAIBLE...easy Hhack.
  6.    #6  
    1. is already available. Patch: Answer calls directly to speaker phone

- Yes but it would be nice to have it answer but not to speaker phone, just answer normal.

- But can you add more than the bottom row, or put them on the top, or side left, or side right. Nothing big, but just nice for customization. Like your desktop on your computer.

7. You have to modify the time you want to be notified, the thread that has the patch shows how to do that. contact the creator Lclarkjr

-Cool, I will have to review it. thanks.

- Mine did to, but the update made it not work anymore, not sure that I can go back to the old verion. Sucks.
    I wonder if its possible to make a patch that can make use of the home button to be used as line down, sort of what the browser patch does using the " . " This would be handy for when browsing in landscape view.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwall459 View Post
    1. is already available. Patch: Answer calls directly to speaker phone

- Yes but it would be nice to have it answer but not to speaker phone, just answer normal.

- But can you add more than the bottom row, or put them on the top, or side left, or side right. Nothing big, but just nice for customization. Like your desktop on your computer.

-Cool, I will have to review it. thanks.

- Mine did to, but the update made it not work anymore, not sure that I can go back to the old verion. Sucks.
    if you uninstall your current one you can go back I attached the patch in the post above.
    All I have to say is the "patches" are what keeps me interested in my phone, I am constantly doing something with it. I can't put it down.
  10.    #10  
    I agree. Patches and modifcations are awesome.
    Slide to answer calls is a factory default. I have checked my friends stock pre and it works just fine. You do have a lot of great ideas for other patches though.
    I agree. Patches and modifcations are awesome.
    +1
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
  13.    #13  
    I will have to check that out. Mine originally did not do that, but maybe now with updates and patches it will. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    have you looked at what is available? Some the patches you want are already there

I challenge you to figure out which ones.

also some are impossible without other hardware like universal remote

I do like your gps theme however.

def some interesting ones in the list.
    x2
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Just some ideas for some new patches. if anyone can create them. I challenge you to. Everyone else please feel free to add to this list.

Built In
    2. Able to edit main screen launcher icons, adding more, or able to move launcher icons where we want on the main screen.
    You can move them around if you want more icons there is a 4x4 and 4x5 patch that increases icons per page.
    There is an app for that
    There's an app that switches based on time. Switcharoo
    5. Phone preferences change according to GPS locations and to what we set them to change for that GPS locations.
    I got nothing!
    How about the built in Clock App?
    7. The current repeat notificaitons could have more options, such as repeat only 5 times, also time intervals for repeating the notificaitons such as every 5 minutes and so on.
    Check the thread as someone already said
    I got nothing! great idea
    9. Front dashboard similar to the Palm Treo755p. Where you can view all in one shot your email count, calendar appointments for the day, tasks, date and time.
    There's an app for that!
    10. Program the button on screen to do something, allow user to program this button to launch whatever we choose.
    I got nothing!
    11. Label launch pages. So a page could be called games, another page called utilities and so on.
    I got nothing!
    Theres' an app for that!
    13. Be able to set the phone to turn off functions according to GPS setting or time. Such as when at home turn off bluetooth. Or at 10PM turn off bluetooth and wifi and so on.
    I got nothing! I want this!
    Someone posted already!
    15. Regular remote control for you tv and cable box. Like a universal remote control.
    Not possible no IR on the Pre
    No clue if its possible
    17. Garage door opener.
    No clue if its possible
    Some nice ideas...
  16.    #16  
    I have updated the list via the responses you have all sent. Thank you so much for your input.

1. Able to edit main screen launcher icons, adding more, or able to move launcher icons where we want on the main screen. Something more than the 4x4 and 4x5 patches. Make it changeable like a computer desktop.
    2. Gadgets able to put on front main screen, weather, or other gadgets like google gadgets or Windows gadets.
    3. Phone preferences change according to GPS locations and to what we set them to change for that GPS locations. Desktop picture, settings, certain functions turn off or on like bluetooth, wireless, etc.
    4. Be able to put large clock or time piece on front main screen. Not just at the top bar, but a big clock like the application but it is like a desktop gadget.
    5. The current repeat notificaitons could have more options, such as repeat only 5 times, also time intervals for repeating the notificaitons such as every 5 minutes and so on. There are simlar patches for this, but I was thinking more along the lines of a text comes in and we can have a setting to remind every two minutes 3 times and then it stops alerting me with the alert but then switches to led notificaiton.
    6. Clicking on contact address loads Sprint navigation rather than google maps.
    7. Front dashboard similar to the Palm Treo755p. Where you can view all in one shot your email count, calendar appointments for the day, tasks, date and time. I know there is the Active Card, but looking for something more like what the Treo 755 had.
    8. Program the button on screen to do something, allow user to program this button to launch whatever we choose.
    9. Label launch pages. So a page could be called games, another page called utilities and so on.
    10. Be able to set the phone to turn off functions according to GPS setting or time. Such as when at home turn off bluetooth. Or at 10PM turn off bluetooth and wifi and so on.
    7) I have some ideas on how to allow the user to configure patches. I am working on it stay tuned.
    14) I just updated the Wrap Pages. Please give it a try.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...30#post2041630

17. Garage door opener.
    in the first post of wrap pages thread you can get the updated patch as of tonight and if you have the old reset scroll patch you can delete it and download the updated version that works with the wrap pages patch !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  19.    #19  
    Wrap pages and reset scroll working sweet now. You da man. Maybe we can get some of the others going on the list for patches and enhancements. I love my PRE!
  20.    #20  
    Anyone working on these or any further input?

1. Able to edit main screen launcher icons, adding more, or able to move launcher icons where we want on the main screen. Something more than the 4x4 and 4x5 patches. Make it changeable like a computer desktop.
    2. Gadgets able to put on front main screen, weather, or other gadgets like google gadgets or Windows gadets.
    3. Phone preferences change according to GPS locations and to what we set them to change for that GPS locations. Desktop picture, settings, certain functions turn off or on like bluetooth, wireless, etc.
    4. Be able to put large clock or time piece on front main screen. Not just at the top bar, but a big clock like the application but it is like a desktop gadget.
    5. The current repeat notificaitons could have more options, such as repeat only 5 times, also time intervals for repeating the notificaitons such as every 5 minutes and so on. There are simlar patches for this, but I was thinking more along the lines of a text comes in and we can have a setting to remind every two minutes 3 times and then it stops alerting me with the alert but then switches to led notificaiton.
    6. Clicking on contact address loads Sprint navigation rather than google maps.
    7. Front dashboard similar to the Palm Treo755p. Where you can view all in one shot your email count, calendar appointments for the day, tasks, date and time. I know there is the Active Card, but looking for something more like what the Treo 755 had.
    8. Program the button on screen to do something, allow user to program this button to launch whatever we choose.
    9. Label launch pages. So a page could be called games, another page called utilities and so on.
    10. Be able to set the phone to turn off functions according to GPS setting or time. Such as when at home turn off bluetooth. Or at 10PM turn off bluetooth and wifi and so on.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast