1.    #1  
    Make the ActiveHomeScreen app the default screen. Enable universal search in this app. Make the calendar show all the other info from the other calendars and birthdays.
  2.    #2  
    Is this app found any where, I kind of thought development stopped.
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    O/T
    japomani, in you signature I see you have followed Palm as I have... only you got me on a couple devices.

I haven't found any home screen apps, is there any that work?
    Sadly the genetleman who was working on this is no where to be found
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I had an early beta of this and it was really great. It obviously needed more development- a shame that there doesn't seem to be any.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    If this idea could be put into a patch with the ability to add what we wanted to the home screen, this would put the Pre over the top for me. Hopefully someone will put this together soon.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Mapara was the gentleman that was working on it and it was a great app!!!! Sadly though nothing has been done with it in a long time. the latest version i recieved with the swiping for contacts, calender, and weather was awesome on the display really liked that option!!!!
    Hopefully either he comes back or someone is able to pick up where he left off.