1.    #1  
    I switched from blackberry to the palm pre and there is no ability for the pre to search your inbox by sender, subject or message body. I fact there are no search options at all. I am surprised that universal search does not have something built into it to search message.

Also a feature that I loved about my black berry is I could go to a contact in my address book and chose the option Activity Log and It would show me any activity for any corrispondence I made with any number for that contact as well as any email or instant messaging messages. I know this would be a huge patch but it is very helpfull to find all the such info quickly as I am a manager and sometimes forget what an employee request of me and this feature helped me a lot to find messages quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by highrcalln View Post
    I switched from blackberry to the palm pre and there is no ability for the pre to search your inbox by sender, subject or message body. I fact there are no search options at all. I am surprised that universal search does not have something built into it to search message.

Also a feature that I loved about my black berry is I could go to a contact in my address book and chose the option Activity Log and It would show me any activity for any corrispondence I made with any number for that contact as well as any email or instant messaging messages. I know this would be a huge patch but it is very helpfull to find all the such info quickly as I am a manager and sometimes forget what an employee request of me and this feature helped me a lot to find messages quickly.
    Which WebOS version do you have? Email search does work. Go to your main email app and start typing for whatever keyword you need.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!