Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    I use my calendar a lot to remind me of things I need to do. I don't have that many "meetings" that I need to block time for as much as I need to remember to take care of things throughout the day.

That being said, the majority of the time, the events I set up are "0" minutes long and the reminder sounds "At Start Time".

However, in the Calendar Preferences, under "Default Event Reminder"...there are options for "No Reminder", "5 minutes before", "10 minutes before", etc...but no "At Start Time"...which IS an option for the event reminder when you create an event.

Also in Calendar Preferences, under "Default Event Duration", the minimum time you can set is 30 minutes. But, when you create event, you can create a "0" minute event.

While this might not be something tons of people would need...if someone could create a patch that does this, I'm sure that someone other than me would find one or both of these options useful.

And I'm happy to donate $20 via PayPal to the first creator of a patch that adds both of these to the Calendar Preferences (and yes, this IS a bribe).
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    Gratuitous bump!