Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    After uninstalling the Powersave patch, it seems that my battery is draining faster according to the battery monitor. Before the patch I was draining at about 3.6%, after installing the patch I was draining at 11%. After uninstalling it I am now draining at 10%. What the hell?

Thanks for any help.
    did you reboot the phone after if so do a battery pull its just a memory leak is all it sounds like .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    did you reboot the phone after if so do a battery pull its just a memory leak is all it sounds like .
    I will try that right now. I left it idle for 10 mins and its at 5% leak under no load so I will pull the battery. How long should I leave it out?
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Just a quick update, I removed the battery and left it out for about 10 mins and put it back in. After letting it sit for a while I loaded up the battery monitor and let it sit for 10 minutes more and the drainage is at 0% per hour after 10 mins and 18 secs. The current mA is -4 and voltage mV is 3801. Dont know if thats a big deal or not. Thanks for the help, I will hit the button for you.

Edit: For anyone that cares I did another test and I am at 5.89% drain per hour.
    Last edited by Squarez; 12/02/2009 at 10:08 PM.