webOS Nation Forums >  Homebrew >  webOS Patches > [patch request] cycle email notifications
[patch request] cycle email notifications

Old 12/02/2009, 05:08 PM   #1 (permalink)

I like the idea of that delete email from notification patch, however, I don't often want to delete an email without reading it. The challenge is, I usually get many emails at once and would like "cycle" through the notifications. So instead (or in addition to) the delete button in the notification, I would like a "next" button that would allow me to cycle through the emails to see other emails, not just the one on top.
japomani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/02/2009, 07:48 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by japomani View Post
I like the idea of that delete email from notification patch, however, I don't often want to delete an email without reading it. The challenge is, I usually get many emails at once and would like "cycle" through the notifications. So instead (or in addition to) the delete button in the notification, I would like a "next" button that would allow me to cycle through the emails to see other emails, not just the one on top.
I do plan on adding a read option. Not sure next without marking as read will work due to the way the notifications work. However when I update for the read option I will look into it.
lclarkjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/01/2010, 03:10 PM   #3 (permalink)

Any progress on this?
Old 01/01/2010, 06:50 PM   #4 (permalink)

I have worked on it but am having trouble getting the events to fire correctly. Dashboards have some limitations. I haven't given up yet though.
lclarkjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: japomani
Old 09/19/2010, 10:40 PM   #5 (permalink)

Done! is doing something like this in the task notifications, Has this been done for email yet?

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0