Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    One of my favourite features of the WebOS 1.3.1 update (at least I think it was new in 1.3.1) was the Discard Message shortcut in the Email app (centre button + J, or accessed from the top menu). I find myself wanting to do the same thing in the Messaging app when I'm writing a text and then either think better of it or decide to write something totally different.

I usually end up just holding the backspace key as I forget that I could Select All (Centre + A) and then Delete.. It's kind of trivial, but it'd be handy to have Centre+J as an option which would remove this step and do everything automatically.. Is there any support for this here?
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenX View Post
    I usually end up just holding the backspace key as I forget that I could Select All (Centre + A) and then Delete..
    Wait, are you talking about the gesture area + A? That doesn't work for selecting all in the messaging app for me. That only works in email for me
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thomascoe View Post
    Wait, are you talking about the gesture area + A? That doesn't work for selecting all in the messaging app for me. That only works in email for me
    Yeah, although I've just tried it again and noticed it only works for new messages, and not for replies in previous threads... Which is one of the reasons I feel we could really do with a gesture area + J shortcut to delete all text entered in the messaging app...