Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    There are many patches in PreWare that won't install on my phone with the message: Error installing: See IPKG Log.

Can anyone explain what this means and how to get some of these patches installed?

Thanks!
    I get that with the launcher page wrap patch. Everything else I've tried has worked fine. I have no idea why that is happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    I get that with the launcher page wrap patch. Everything else I've tried has worked fine. I have no idea why that is happening.
    Launcher wrap pages won't work with reset scroll position to top patch...pick one or the otheer until they get it fixed....
    Most ipkg errors are due to incompatibility with other patches, or lack of data connection.
    I get the same"IPKG log" error when I try to install patches too. I don't know y this is happening but they are not working All. I used to have a lot of these patches but since I had to get them all over again they don't work cuz of the error message that comes out. Can anyone help solve this issue? Thanks.

oh n I had to get them all over again cuz when sprint reprogramed my phone it erased everything.