1.    #1  
    I would like a patch that adds the birthdays that I put in the contact app to the calendar.

What do you think?
    I second this idea.
    very good idea, as an all day event
    but find some way to filter out or opt in. I don't want all 600 facebook friends birthdays. But I want some. Maybe opt in by source and manual opt in.
    I would love this one also...
    +1
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Don't know if this is a fix, but google implemented 'adding google contacts birthdays as calendar events'.
    More info is here: Birthday Calendar for Google Contacts
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by strex View Post
    Don't know if this is a fix, but google implemented 'adding google contacts birthdays as calendar events'.
    More info is here: Birthday Calendar for Google Contacts
    Nice! I didnt know this feature. Thanks!
    so is there a patch for this yet? i hope so. i don't mess with google contacts. i really home one is created.
    Quote Originally Posted by japomani View Post
    but find some way to filter out or opt in. I don't want all 600 facebook friends birthdays. But I want some. Maybe opt in by source and manual opt in.
    LMAO, hear that man
    facebook sents an email when birthdays are coming lol
    No patch for it. Last I heard, the Google Calendar feature to add birthdays wasn't working. However, there is a webOS app called "Birthdays" or "Birthdays, Anniversaries, & More!" that will download Google Contacts' birthdays, and add them to your webOS Calendar. Then, for Facebook friends, you can use a Facebook application such as Birthday Exporter | Facebook to export your Facebook friends' birthdays to an iCal. You can then add that iCal as a calendar in Google Calendar, and that'll sync with the Pre.

Kind of a pain to get all set up, but it does work, that's how I'm doing it now. I wish that this was a standard feature of the Contacts/Calendar apps like it was on Garnet, but this is the best way for now that I know of.
    I have the birthdays for my contacts already synced w/ Gmail. You can add it to your Gmail calender, and it'll sync w/ your Pre.

I just wish we could get notifications.
    Moto v265 --> LG enV VX9900 --> Moto Q9c --> Palm Centro --> Palm Pre
    HERE HERE!! been wondering what the heck happened to this feature since i got my pre on launch day. my treo did it and i didnt realize how amazing it was till i didnt have it anymore.
    +1
    ...without google being implied in it, that would be great...it's not that we all use google...