1.    #1  
    I like the patch to add a space between Snooze and Dismiss, but it still can lead to inadvertently pressing Dismiss every once in a while. What I'd love is a patch that makes the alarm behave as follows:

1. The alert pops up with one single button labeled "Silence"
    2. Pressing this button brings up the "Snooze" and "Dismiss" buttons (with the "Snooze" button located exactly where "Silence" was located
    3. Pressing "Silence" will silence the alarm for ~15 seconds while you pick either "Snooze" or "Dismiss". If you don't pick by the end of the 15 seconds, it will activate the "Snooze" feature.
    4. Repeat until you wake up

(Clearly I have some issues with waking up in the morning, but I think this would be a great implementation of the alarm.) Anyone else think this is a good idea?
    lol. I think this is a good idea.
    I have been looking for ideas to improve the add space between snooze and dismiss patch (see recent posts on that thread). I like the idea of double tap to snooze and will take this into consideration when I update the patch in the near future.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Actually a better idea is to make the snooze button immensely larger than the dismiss button. The TreoAlarm that was made for the Treos on the Palm OS was amazing. It was discussed in another forum. check out the screenshots. It was one of my favorite apps on the Treo 700p.
    Quote Originally Posted by fishheads View Post
    Actually a better idea is to make the snooze button immensely larger than the dismiss button. The TreoAlarm that was made for the Treos on the Palm OS was amazing. It was discussed in another forum. check out the screenshots. It was one of my favorite apps on the Treo 700p.
    Yep, alreadyon the todo list. I hope to get this done next week. Working out a bug on another patch right now as I get time.