1.    #1  
    Forgive me if this has been requested but I wonder if this is even possible as a patch. My power button at the top of my pre broke and while I'm wrestling with sprint to give me a new one or fix it for free, I wonder if it's possible to program the mostly useless silver ball button to do the same thing. It seems like it would be a useful feature since jammed or broken power buttons are such a common issue. Perhaps when the phone is closed, the silver ball is given this ability and when the phone is open it returns to its default function? Let me know! Thanks!
    +1
  3.    #3  
    any ideas anyone?
    The center button (the silver ball button) is not currently programmable.
    I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.
    What about any other key, say spacebar? I have a Pixi and it annoys me having to reach all the way to the top left corner to wake the phone.

Alternatively, is it possible to bypass the "drag up to unlock" screen?