Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeking View Post
    It appears 1.4 broke this patch. :-( The option is gone from the Screen & Lock page as well. Fingers crossed waiting for an update....
    I had this issue as well. I had installed this after 1.4 came out. I had some issues that required me to doctor the phone.

To get this patch again. In Preware, I went to everything and searched for No Auto-Off and then had to "Uninstall" it and then with out even doing the Luna update, reinstalled it and it is now working fine.
    All I can say is - Thank you thank you thank you thank you.

I've been dying for this. It wouldn't work for me until the 1.4 patch for some reason.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Works for me too! It seems to work in conjunction with the 1.4 update.
    R.I.P. Windows Mobile (2002 - 2009)

HP Jornada 568 -> HP Ipaq 2215 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Tmobile SDA -> Qtek 8500 (HTC STRTrk) -> Motorola Q -> Sprint Mogul -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Touch Diamond -> Sprint Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Just a heads up that after updating to 1.4.1.1 I am unable to update to the placeholder or remove this patch.

"Failure during pre-remove script execution"
    Quote Originally Posted by jp22382 View Post
    Just a heads up that after updating to 1.4.1.1 I am unable to update to the placeholder or remove this patch.

Same result on my Pre in WOSQI and Preware.
    Palm IIIx > Palm m505 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Centro > Pre- & Touchpad
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    And I love this patch. Here's to getting the fix soon.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jp22382 View Post

Yep, I am getting the same in IPKG Log... What stinks is this one stopped the auto update and I had 28 patches left. Had to do each one individually...

Man I'm spoiled. I remember emailing patches to myself! HAHA!
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ospreyguy View Post
    Yep, I am getting the same in IPKG Log... What stinks is this one stopped the auto update and I had 28 patches left. Had to do each one individually...
    I m getting the same IPKG error while updating or removing this patch.

unreversed patch detected! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
  9.    #109  
    Well, it sounds like something's going wrong removing the old patch. Not sure what to say; I use standard WegbOS-Internals AUPT scripts, so it's not like I'm doing anything not-normal.

What I can say, however, is that the patch itself works just fine with 1.4.1/1.4.1.1. I have it on my device fine
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I'm having the same problem. Any suggestions on how to fix this without doctoring?
    Getting the same ipkg error here.

Wish there was a way to continue installing updates after an error likes this (the rest of the list...)
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by am79 View Post
    I'm having the same problem. Any suggestions on how to fix this without doctoring?
    I did an EPR (emergency patch recovery i think?) to remove all the patches because I had several glitches this morning. So far, my Pre seems stable so I'm going to start installing the patches again few at a time.

I also had a problem with Keytoss, but it hit an error after it removed it so it just disappeared from my list.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I am having the same problem after the update. But my screen does still lock while charging with my touchstone.
    Last edited by jlsat; 04/01/2010 at 10:27 AM.
  14.    #114  
    Based on the behavior observed, I suspect AUPT scripts aren't allowing the patch package to be removed without un-applying the patch. However, with the OTA update, some patched files were replaced with unpatched stock files. So when the patch package attempts to uninstall, unapplying the patch will fail (as it's a clean stock file).

I believe the AUPT were originally supposed to handle this case, but I may be mistaked. At least from what I can tell, this issue what's affecting many.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    How do you fix it?
    Just to chime in the IPKG error is also happening to me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlsat View Post
    How do you fix it?
    +1
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    I've got the same problem. About to do the WebOS Repair Utility.
  19.    #119  
    Quote Originally Posted by CobERA View Post
    I've got the same problem. About to do the WebOS Repair Utility.
    yea, WebOS Repair Utility with "Override Compatibility" enabled.

Jason, I too have the same issue. It is a problem for both updating or removing the patch. Here is the log from Preware as a result of removal attempt:

Unlock: Nothing Interesting

Prerm:
    Unreversed patch detected! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$

Lock: Nothing Interesting

Failed
    ErrorGenericMethodException: Failed during pre-remove script execution

Gerry