Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by IMGrant View Post
    That browseable list of patches you mention is the first time I've come across it, not sure why it isn't in there.
    I'm about 99% sure that the list I linked you to is just a web-viewable version of what is in Preware. If it's not on that list, my understanding is that it's not in Preware. I could be wrong though.

Either way, excited to see this updated whenever you get the time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozmodiar View Post
    I'm about 99% sure that the list I linked you to is just a web-viewable version of what is in Preware. If it's not on that list, my understanding is that it's not in Preware. I could be wrong though.

Either way, excited to see this updated whenever you get the time!

It does show up in Preware under Unavailable. If you install it it will install an empty placeholder so it will be installed as an update when it is updated to work in 1.4.

The Unavailable category isn't available on dBsooner's list most likely because it is a list of available patches for a given version of WebOS.

Anyway, this is a great patch and one you really miss when you can't use it. Thanks!
    I need this patch BADDDDDD!
    Uh...drew, it came out earlier today...
  5.    #45  
    Yeah, nothing to do with me - I have not updated it, so either I assume someone (dBSooner) has tested it and it works with 1.4 without any changes, or someone else has uploaded a modified version. If the latter, I would like to get hold of the source. If the former - saved me some testing!
    Quote Originally Posted by IMGrant View Post
    Yeah, nothing to do with me - I have not updated it, so either I assume someone (dBSooner) has tested it and it works with 1.4 without any changes, or someone else has uploaded a modified version. If the latter, I would like to get hold of the source. If the former - saved me some testing!
    It wasn't me that updated it but looking here: http://gitorious.org/webos-internals/modifications/blobs/webos-1.4.0/app-launcher/app-launcher-reset-to-middle-page.patch , it looks like it is just resynced to 1.4. Like I said before, the actual code seems to work fine. It was just the patch that needed an update due to changed code around your bits of code.
    Love the reset patches; they work great. A suggestion: Anyway to combine this functionality into a single customizable patch, "Reset to Page X" maybe accessed via the launcher menu?
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by goldyman View Post
    Love the reset patches; they work great. A suggestion: Anyway to combine this functionality into a single customizable patch, "Reset to Page X" maybe accessed via the launcher menu?
    Probably, but a bit beyond my skills I'm afraid.
    Global Posts
    498 Global Posts
    is it possible to create something like this for pre3?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123