1.    #1  
    I have a number of Launcher patches installed - hide launcher bar, 4x4v3 and hide app names.

With all these, there seems to be space for a 5th row of icons, unless there is something about the hide launch bar patch.

Would it be difficult for the fine folks who created the 4x4 to make a 5x4?

Thanks ever so much!
    I don't understand. You want 5 icons per row and 4 rows per page, or 4 icons per row and 5 rows per page? The first had a patch before 1.3.1 which might still be around (don't know because I didn't use it). As far as the second, you can just add icons to the page and it will become 4x5 right?
    its 5x5 and it was on preware a while back but people had alot of trouble hitting the wrong app when using this patch ,but im sure someone out there still has it available
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    I was hoping for 4 icons in 5 rows, and if you manually add them, you get the arrow at the bottom or top.

Seems like a small thing, but it's enough to bug me and not do it.
    I was hoping it could be coded to avoid those arrows.

I'm a good donater (hint, hint)!
    you either have the 4x4 or 5x5 . the rows going down will be more than five its just called 5x5 because you can get 5 across .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    you either have the 4x4 or 5x5 . the rows going down will be more than five its just called 5x5 because you can get 5 across .
    Why not 4x5 with no scroll arrows?
    why would you want to lock it just put 5 if you want thats up to you but if you want 5 across then do that but the 4x4 is referring to the across pattern just like the 5x5 is referring to the across pattern . and if you only want 5 or 4 ndown just put 5 or 4 rows your self as long as no icons touch the bottom it will not scroll
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I don't think they're trying to say lock it at 5 rows, just to show the 5th row without having to scroll down. Essentially removing the quicklaunch will do this. You can just edit luna-applauncher.jsjsjs $and$ $change$ $kQuickLaunchHeight$ $to$ $0$ $to$ $get$ $that$ $effect$.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    why would you want to lock it just put 5 if you want thats up to you but if you want 5 across then do that but the 4x4 is referring to the across pattern just like the 5x5 is referring to the across pattern . and if you only want 5 or 4 ndown just put 5 or 4 rows your self as long as no icons touch the bottom it will not scroll
    I completely understand that I can place four additional icons as a 5th row, but no matter what I do, it gives me the arrow!

I was thinking that in a 4x5 (four icons per row, five rows) patch, there may be a way to program/code it so that either the space between icons is less, or they are just a tad smaller so that on one screen, five rows of icons will fit without the arrows.
    I achieve the 4 icons by 5 rows effect by using the Hide quick launch bar in launcher created by Jason Robitaille with the 4x4 Icons v2 in Preware.
    Attached Images Attached Images