Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Can someone please make a patch so when I delete a whole convo with a contact it actually deletes the convo instead of removing them from the main Messaging page. This is very annoying that I have to search for the persons name, and unlink then re-link that contact....HELP PLEASE
    Seems like something is bugged with your phone. That does not happen to me. If I delete a whole conversation, that's it...It doesn't come back.

When you unlink the contact, delete all the conversations that have been associated with that contact. Then re-link it again. If that doesn't work, hopefully someone else knows the solution.
    Follow Me On

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Not the only one, I've been having this problem ever since I got the phone..

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...es-vanish.html
    well maybe try out the repair utility( not web doctor) it should catch any bugs you may have without messing with your personal data of course
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I've used the repair utility a couple times...
    I've had this problem since I've gotten the phone and so does a guy I work with...
    I swipe a convo to delete the whole thing and it just hides the convo rather then delete. and I have to search for the persons name to find the convo. This isn't happening to everyone?
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    its happening to me too. even worse it wont show some of my conversations and i have to keep searching them to read them and even that only works sometimes. its like it dosent like to show todays conversations.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    it happened to me as well...
    yes annoying...
    seems like it is from the 1.3.1 update?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgl5030 View Post
    Can someone please make a patch so when I delete a whole convo with a contact it actually deletes the convo instead of removing them from the main Messaging page. This is very annoying that I have to search for the persons name, and unlink then re-link that contact....HELP PLEASE
    this is a know bug. palms answer "partial erase" from the device info icon. i wish there was a way to fix it. in the mean time stop erasing messages that way. the only way to get rid of them is to do it line by line not all at once.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Yes Finally!!! after i updated to 1.3.5 deleting is no longer a problem!