1.    #1  
    If anyone has any free time, here is a great patch suggestion: to add the From/Sent/To/Subject fields to replies in the e-mail application. Without this information, the replies from the e-mail app seem very unpolished. It makes me not want to send messages from the Pre without this information. Is anyone else bothered by this?

For example:

Outlook replies with the following information:

Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 2:10 PM
    To: Fred Jones
    Subject: RE: Test Message

Thank you.

Whereas the Pre e-mail app replies:

Bill Jones wrote:

Thank you.
  2.    #2  
    Wow! No one is interested in this?
  3.    #3  
    Bringing post back to the top.
  4.    #4  
    It looks like mikePre has created a patch to do just this. The patch is called "Replies Forwards Multi Mod". You need to first install the relevant Homebrew software to allow the patch to be installed. I used Preware, and it works very well.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    The 'Replies Forwards Multi Mod' works really well, but my reply text is still Navy instead of Black like the patch description says it should be. Anyone else have this? I uninstalled the 'Replies/Forwards in Black Font' patch beforehand since it said they were not compatible.
    Mine is navy blue as well.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    The Messaging - Replies Forwards Multi Mod is exactly what you are asking for. However, it changes the font from Navy to Black. I suppose there could be a "Replies Forwards Multi Mod w/ Black Font"...... We'll see.
    dBsooner
    WebOS-Internals Member and Developer
    Donations Appreciated!

Keep up to date with webOS-Patches via Twitter: @dBsooner

Browse Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal - (Trac)
    Submit New Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal
    Submit Updated Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Mine is navy blue as well.
    Ok, not just me. Guess I'll be editing the color value myself then

EDIT:

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email/app/models/Email.jsjsjs

Line 386

Email.kSignaturePlaceholder = "<span style='font-family:Prelude, Calibri, san-serif; font-size:15px; color:navy;'><br><br></span><span id='signature'></span>";

Change navy to black and good to go. I just used the Receive File / Send File function on WebOS Quick Install.
    Last edited by jp22382; 01/07/2010 at 02:29 PM.