Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    When you send a message to multiple recipients, multiple individual messages are actually sent. It would be cool if you could have the option of sending them that way OR sending it as one message to multiple people just as you do when you would send an email.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Is anyone else interested in having groups in contacts and being able to send a message to the entire group?

To make this clearer, when you send one message to multiple people, it automatically splits it up to send many individual messages instead of one message to several people. Why can't I decide which option I want? Can a patch solve this messaging problem AND can a patch solve the contacts problem?
    I hate this and would really like the group feature. Every phone I've ever owned had it but the Pre.
    Idc if i have groups. I just want it so instead of clicking the button, and select a contact, and it closing, all contacts should have checks next to them, then you check all you want without it closing between each selection, then proceed to click "Done", or back gesture.

Then it would send to all you checked.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    dh, I AGREE!!! I used to have the old Nextel i870 and even THAT had that feature!! I hate having to go through and type to search each name!

I also hate how you have add each person that was part of a group instead of being able to reply to all.