1.    #1  
    I followed the directions step for step and when i go to the preware to get the patch for the virtual keyboard i see the options for package updates, available, patches, installed package and list of everything, but i dont see the patch for the keyboard, can someone help please, thank you in advance!
    Welcome to the Precentral!

You can go to 'List of Everything' and just type "keyboard".

Or, you can go into Available Patches -> Mojo.

Dont forget to use the Search feature in these forums.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    ...p.s. I saw a virtual keyboard in app catalog today. Palm approved!

NGK
    Quote Originally Posted by mi-mi24 View Post
    I followed the directions step for step and when i go to the preware to get the patch for the virtual keyboard i see the options for package updates, available, patches, installed package and list of everything, but i dont see the patch for the keyboard, can someone help please, thank you in advance!
    Go to Preware > Available Packages > Patch > All > then type in "virtual keyboard". Don't be surprised if it doesn't install, as many people (including me) are having problems with this. If it doesn't work, you can use Quick Install to run an EPR, and if that doesn't work, you might just have to live without it.
  5.    #5  
    thanks everyone, I got it installed, just upgraded to the palm pre from my sprint htc touch, so this is a whole new world for me, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by mi-mi24 View Post
    thanks everyone, I got it installed, just upgraded to the palm pre from my sprint htc touch, so this is a whole new world for me, lol
    have fun!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->