1.    #1  
    I have searched and not found any reference to such a thing... I would love to see a (probably) application, that would be a launcher which works everywhere - like the wave launcher - but it would be operated by gestures or swipes on the whole screen..

should work like... you make a wave with your finger and it starst an application XZ... you make a circle, it starts the application XYZ, you make a triangle.... you make a < and it starts something... you make a ^ and another application is started... or you make a V and again a new app fires up...

the gestures should be linkeble to all the installed applications. And you should be able to make your pre learn more and more gestures...

so it would bre really like the wave launcher but with a possibility to add almost any application...

could this work? would somebody like it? is it possible to code it with the curent access to sdk?

thx for your opinions and ideas
    Quote Originally Posted by Walhalla2k View Post
    I have searched and not found any reference to such a thing... I would love to see a (probably) application, that would be a launcher which works everywhere - like the wave launcher - but it would be operated by gestures or swipes on the whole screen..
    It seems extremely complicated for functionality that you basically get from the wave: you can launch your top 4 programs, and can open the launcher as well. I'm struggling to understand how that would be any easier, and it might make navigating in your browser more difficult.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G