Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    should deffenetly remove the gps option and put the date instead, more useful
  2. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardihno52 View Post
    should deffenetly remove the gps option and put the date instead, more useful
    There's already a patch to add the date to the top next to the time. Then you can see it without having to do anything.

I don't think I will ever toggle the GPS option.
    I loved the patch. However, I had to run the EPR some time ago and found that the data-in-device menu patch had not been removed. It's version 1.3.1-10.
    After running the EPR patch, the device menu was back to "normal", but Preware still showed the patch as installed. I tried to remove it manually (and from Quickinstall) and I can't. I get:
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org/webosinternals.patches.top-bar-data-in-device-menu.prerm:line 4: /var/usr/bin/diffstat: not found
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org/webosinternals.patches.top-bar-data-in-device-menu.prerm: line 17: cannot open /var/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-data-in-device-menu/top-bar-data-in-device-menu.patch: no such file)
    I can't update it either. I ran the webos doctor and it's still there.
    I'm running webOS 1.3.5.1
    Hey Jason.... I'm having a similar issue... I've run EPR several times and the device menu remix with flashlight will not remove or update....

any advice???
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
    hmmm i just installed this patch since it was the only simple one that removed the date from menu and added brightness at the same patch. I do have one bug report though, if its a feature im sorry :
    since the patch also removes the aeroplane mode from the menu, it seems that it also disales it totally from the device. In other words, you lose aeroplane functionality; you can NOT use aeroplane anymore, either when press/hold the power button or with the app attery saver. If you instal the patch when AeroP mode is on you can use your phone anymore, when it is off and you instal patch, you can't turn it on.

can you please take a look at this? Im using the O2 ger pre if that matter.
    HP Veer
    Remastered II Theme
  6.    #46  
    Here'as a fixed 1.4 version of this patch that fixes the issue with AirplaneMode. The update has also been submitted to the webos-internals servers and should be on Preware/WOSQI soon
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  7.    #47  
    Here's the patch for webOS 2.0.1
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    This patch unfortunately doesn't work on my Pre+ with Webos 2.1. Could it be because I am in Germany and my phone language is german?
  9. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Here's the patch for webOS 2.0.1

Is there any way to get the add-on for Media Volume slider to this? I can't remember who made it for the 1.4.5 version.
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123