Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Any word on when this will be updated in Preware?

I'm out of town and don't have access to WOSQI to update the patch.
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post

EDIT: File removed, updated patch in a post below
    Jason, Hoping you will consider in your patch updates not making us search for the post where you've updated the patch. It would be great if you would update the original post instead and maybe add a note with the date and reason it was updated if that's your concern. Thanks. thorne
    Might be the wrong place for this, but... I'm wondering whether there will be a 1.4.1 update for Jason's "custom-carrier-string" patch. Thanks to Jason AGAIN! for all his work and commitment to making us Pre users love our stuff.
    Ooops! Just found it. Thanks to Jason for his quick work.
    Jason, The patch installed on my Pre with no problem. But it still says Sprint instead of the date. Did I do something wrong? Btw using 1.4.1.1.
    Thanks
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozmodiar View Post
    Any word on when this will be updated in Preware?

I'm out of town and don't have access to WOSQI to update the patch.
    No idea, that's WebOS-Internal's domain, once I submit it, it's all in their hands

Quote Originally Posted by geneziz View Post
    Jason, The patch installed on my Pre with no problem. But it still says Sprint instead of the date. Did I do something wrong? Btw using 1.4.1.1.
    Thanks
    hmm, odd, try rebooting.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Did that. Uninstalled and reinstalled rebooted and it's still the same. Idk what the deal is. Any ideas??
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    Here you go!
    "date-as-carrier-string.patch (3.0 KB, 13 views)"

How can I add this using only the Pre?
    ^you can probably use terminal or other commandline methods. but you will still need to upload the patch.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Jason, any plans to update this to 1.4.5?
    thanks in advance!
    I would be very happy see this updated, my phone doesn't look "right" anymore :-(

Thanks for all the work you do around here Jason, internalz is amazing.
    Hmmm?.....It's a Palm Pre, here, let me show you something cool...;-)
  12. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Yeah agreed! Since moving to 1.4.5 my phone looks "off" without this patch. Hoping for an update... thanks!
    Hi Jason,

Just updated and I'm already missing this patch. Don't mean to be pushy or anything but was wondering if you were going to update this for 1.4.5?

Thanks for all your hard work!
    Mayo
    Quote Originally Posted by mayo1024 View Post
    Hi Jason,

Just updated and I'm already missing this patch. Don't mean to be pushy or anything but was wondering if you were going to update this for 1.4.5?

Thanks for all your hard work!
    Mayo
    +1
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    me too!
    I'm missing this one pretty badly too... never knew how much I relied on seeing the date there instead of just "Sprint" until it's gone. haha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    LOL! Same here! At first last night, I was looking at my phone thinking something looked odd, then I realized I had Sprint back in the corner.

I think we all need some patience, however, Jason has done a ton of patches, so we can be fairly certain that he has many to update for 1.4.5
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Hey everyone.. here are both Jason's original patch and the one I adapted to showing the time while locked. I updated them both for 1.4.5. I'll submit them to dbSooner's patch submission web portal (for them to be accesible from Preware) once it's back up.

Enjoy

-Chris Mann
    Thanks Chris, I've been waiting for this for weeks, thanks for posting it here first. Installed with Internalz no problem.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Hate to be picky and ask for this every update but could you awesome techy preople please update a version of 'date as carrier string' w/o the year?

Thank you in advance.. .
    Everybody wants some!..
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast