1.    #1  
    Well, since we NOW have the Precorder in Alpha Testing, and since it ALSO record videos and saves them into the Video App, im sure we would ALL want the ability to Delete Video and Music Files that we do not need, instead of having to plug in our Palm Pre VIA USB Cable, then having to go to Hard Drive Mode and deleting it from there.

All of that is a hassle, so all im asking for is a patch which will allow us to delete the music and video files on the palm pre, without having to plug it in with a USB to our computer.

Since we've progressed so far into creating a Video Recorder, im sure this will be a huge help into deleting things that we dont need and that can save space.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkone121 View Post
    Well, since we NOW have the Precorder in Alpha Testing, and since it ALSO record videos and saves them into the Video App, im sure we would ALL want the ability to Delete Video and Music Files that we do not need, instead of having to plug in our Palm Pre VIA USB Cable, then having to go to Hard Drive Mode and deleting it from there.

All of that is a hassle, so all im asking for is a patch which will allow us to delete the music and video files on the palm pre, without having to plug it in with a USB to our computer.

Since we've progressed so far into creating a Video Recorder, im sure this will be a huge help into deleting things that we dont need and that can save space.
    There's already a patch for swipe delete video's...works great. Don't recall seeing one for music.
    I released swipe to delete Videos a while ago. Swipe to delete Music had bugs, but now that my Pre has arrived I'll be coming back to it.

Also, don't forget Internalz, the webOS file manager
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook