1.    #1  
    nothing great but I would enjoy it, possibly build it into remover patch?
    Im not sure what you mean but i have a patch that will give you the 4x4 ver 3 icons, the wraping launcher pages and no visable quick launch bar. you would have to make any icons you use in the quick launch bar transparent like they ate in my clear launcher themes....
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
    hes trying to say that if u launch an app but its in the smaller card view to have the launcher hidden...right.? the quick launch..
  4.    #4  
    I have the launch bar removed, so when I am in multi card view, they are centered in the space below the top bar and above where the launch bar would be. With the launch bar gone the cards are off center from top too bottom (too high).

again a silly gripe, I was just interested in the possibility of doing something like this, and also another request of changing the default size when you zoom out.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatwilsonguy View Post
    and also another request of changing the default size when you zoom out.
    That would be interesting for me also: Where is the size of the cards defined? Searched through many files but didn't find it... Anyone an idea?