Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I think there should be a way to set a password lock on a folder in your photos, this is gonna be used for what it sounds like it's gonna be used for just to clarify. Thanks ahead of time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
    I think there should be a way to set a password lock on a folder in your photos, this is gonna be used for what it sounds like it's gonna be used for just to clarify. Thanks ahead of time!
    +1. I remember on my Instinct, a girl at work wanted to see my phone. I had a picture folder on it called "Private", which of course was the first thing she went to
    I agree will anyone be working on this?
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    ****? on your pre? it's more likely than you think.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I was just talkin to a buddy about needing this option for WebOS!! I hope this comes!!!
    +1 I'm really hoping that a developer will see the need in this and make this patch happen
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle
  7.    #7  
    I am glad you guys like this idea, I hope it's a realistically easy patch to make, this would be perfect because naming my folders "Math Report" can only work for so long...
    lolol math report, this patch is funny, but I can see its uses, good luck guys
    Wow, Math Report. Why didn't I think about that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramer84015 View Post
    +1. I remember on my Instinct, a girl at work wanted to see my phone. I had a picture folder on it called "Private", which of course was the first thing she went to
    What was in that folder?
    Quote Originally Posted by J0415 View Post
    What was in that folder?
    Umm... some private pictures!
    Don't you mean "Privates pictures?"
    Quote Originally Posted by snang View Post
    Don't you mean "Privates pictures?"
    LOL
    LOL....
    how do you make a picture folder in the photo app?
    Haha okay okay its safe to safe we have support for it. Does anybody know if its possible?
    It might be possible to "Hide" a folder fromt he photos app via the file manager being developed but idk... That seems like the easiest solution to me.
    How about setting up a Photobucket account and creating a private folder there? This way they are off your phone and hidden with a password/link...? (work around...?) ...and can't be uploaded from within the Photo app within webOS.

I gate to say it, but that picture mail was good @ keeping pictures from prying eyes...
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    How about setting up a Photobucket account and creating a private folder there? This way they are off your phone and hidden with a password/link...? (work around...?) ...and can't be uploaded from within the Photo app within webOS.

I gate to say it, but that picture mail was good @ keeping pictures from prying eyes...
    you can't upload them type of photos to photobucket because it will get deleted. Best bet is to send theem to your self in an email and delete them off your phone. That way there still be on your phone via email.
    +1 Does anyone know if a developer is working on this? Splashphoto had an option to password protect your photos and to file your photos? Any chance this could be an app instead of a patch. Probably more $$ in the app than the patch for the developer.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast