Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    that would be a MASSIVE extention of the current app, and with every OS update you would have to adapt it (not with every update, but often).

usr\palm\applications\com.palm.app.photos\app\controllers\home-assistant.jsjsjs

line 222 would be a good place to start.
    maybe insert a line to open a popup that requires a predefined password if the foldername equals "private" or something like that...
    photosafe app via preware works great for me. It's password protected
    Quote Originally Posted by alexlevy117 View Post
    photosafe app via preware works great for me. It's password protected
    PhotoSafe sounds nice but from the reviews there is no way to send the pictures via mms email.... I'm sure someone will come out with a Photos like Remix app just who will be 1st.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    PhotoSafe sounds nice but from the reviews there is no way to send the pictures via mms email.... I'm sure someone will come out with a Photos like Remix app just who will be 1st.
    also when you put a pic in photosafe it is stuck there, cannot move photo out. it would be nice if you could. also when you take a picture you have to go in and manually move it to photosafe from the photo file. it would be nice if after you took a pic you could chose where to save it to.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12