1.    #1  
    hi there, thanks for all the hard work you folks put in, far in advance of what i could ever do.

i have installed the patch to allow me to dim the screen more, but when i do this the keypad lights go off.

can we have something that allows me to have the screen lights down but the keypad lights bright? maybe a individual controls for either?

thank you!

also whilst im here i have followed the instructions to install the led patch----

on preware>available apps>IPKG>install 'autopatch feed'

IPKG doesnt appear in the list of available apps

also when i try to install many patches and apps I get an error message saying IPKG error, how do i overcome this?

thanks for all the help
    Brightness Unlinked is in Applications on Preware. It does just what you are asking. Since 1.3.1 it no longer runs in the dashboard, but if you keep the card open it still works just fine. I use it every night.

As for your other problem, try updating feeds in Preware. If that doesn't help, I suggest you uninstall Preware and install it again (with Package Manager) from WOSQI.
  3.    #3  
    brightness unlinked eh, will do a search for it ta!
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    That helped me alot... I could not figure out how to get the key board lights to stay on, even with b/u... thanks
  5.    #5  
    Can anyone help with error messages I keep getting when trying to instal apps, says there's been an error and tells me to cheque theipkg (?) log? Happens on sooooo many apps

the b unlinled runs in my dashboard ok

Also I can't find the led patch, its not listed (and I have updated the feeds) thanks
  6.    #6  
    Can anyone help with error messages I keep getting when trying to instal apps, says there's been an error and tells me to cheque theipkg (?) log? Happens on sooooo many apps

Also I can't find the led patch, its not listed (and I have updated the feeds) thanks
    Check out the latest post at the end of the brightness unlinked thread.