1.    #1  
    Sorry about that. I think I posted this in the wrong place so I'll post it in here again.

Unless you are using the virtual keyboard you usually have to open the Keyboard every time you text. I thought this would be a pretty cool little patch that would allow you just to close your pre and away your text goes. You are more than likely gonna close your phone anyway after you send the text so this just removes one step. The only thing where I could see this causing a problem would be if you had written a novel and weren't finished yet and had to close your phone, i.e. your in a formal meeting and just got busted texting on your phone. You could probably just backswipe to get out of the conversation though and then close the phone? Just a way to make it quicker I thought.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    lol good idea!
    me likes.
    This would be handy.
    Quote Originally Posted by bjeremi View Post
    Sorry about that. I think I posted this in the wrong place so I'll post it in here again.

Unless you are using the virtual keyboard you usually have to open the Keyboard every time you text. I thought this would be a pretty cool little patch that would allow you just to close your pre and away your text goes. You are more than likely gonna close your phone anyway after you send the text so this just removes one step. The only thing where I could see this causing a problem would be if you had written a novel and weren't finished yet and had to close your phone, i.e. your in a formal meeting and just got busted texting on your phone. You could probably just backswipe to get out of the conversation though and then close the phone? Just a way to make it quicker I thought.
    My only problem with this is that I didn't think of it first but that's just me
    i dunno, its not really that hard to press return is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by amokie View Post
    i dunno, its not really that hard to press return is it?
    I'm not sure about everyone, but I put the return key as a new line, not send.

this would be a nice feature, like the autoclose after hangup for phone calls.
    I love this idea, I wish I knew where t even start.
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
  9.    #9  
    Just wanted to bump this to see if any of our genius patch makers have given it any thought.