Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Looking for a patch to make the smaller card view the default card view.

When in the smaller (minimized?) card view and open an app it reverts the larger card view. Just looking for a patch that swaps when the two views are used.

I hope I explained this clearly.

Thank you!
    i would like this also... it is much easier to swipe through multiple cards
    "We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes non-work."
    yes yes please!
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
    If your advanced gestures are turned on, you can scroll through full screen cards by swiping all the way across gesture area in the direction you wish to scroll.... its as easy as scrolling through minimized cards
    I would like this as well...the smaller view allows you to swipe through the deck much faster
    I feel like this would be something fairly simple for a developer to do (unless i'm completely wrong haha) It's only modifying code for two events - swiping up/clicking the center button to get out of a card.
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Shameless self bump
    +1. Advanced gestures to change apps is too similar to going backwards and forwards. Usually I don't need large cards to know what the card is, so if this patch was created, I can see more cards at the same time, go to one, ormake the card a bigger card if I want just see it a little better, so it makes it like a zoom feature. I think this would make the phone a little funner to play with
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    +1 been wanting this feature for a while now, but too lazy to post a request. Big ups & booyakasha
    +1
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Any devs out there willing to put this together?

Or perhaps PM me with some pointers on where to start looking my self?

TY!