Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    ?
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    no one but me wants this?
    Quote Originally Posted by d.moss View Post
    what part exactly do u want in landscape.?
    probably the dialer as stated in the thread title....
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    what part exactly do u want in landscape.?
    dialer.. default screen.. contacts.. history... one at a time.. in no particular order.. were you the one working on this before? (i.e. the person who did the youtube landscape patch?)
    if u want a dialer landscape..i think the number could hard to push they are not going to fit right.. the only way to fit right is scrolling up and down to dial!
    dialer.. default screen.. contacts.. history... one at a time.. in no particular order.. were you the one working on this before? (i.e. the person who did the youtube landscape patch?)
    yeah that was me but last time i did it, i ddnt edit the css file so ill give it another shot this time
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    if u want a dialer landscape..i think the number could hard to push they are not going to fit right.. the only way to fit right is scrolling up and down to dial!
    there would definitely be some major reformatting that would need to be done.. i'm not a whiz, but it seems that it could be done in that DanPLC the developer for Music Player Remix was able to reformat the music player to adjust to orientation..
    there would definitely be some major reformatting that would need to be done.. i'm not a whiz, but it seems that it could be done in that DanPLC the developer for Music Player Remix was able to reformat the music player to adjust to orientation..
    the music-player doesnt have buttons and such like the phone app..so this is a bit more complicated
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    the music-player doesnt have buttons and such like the phone app..so this is a bit more complicated
    i believe that it is very complicated.. hell.. i couldn't do it.. so i really appreciate the work you guys put into the pre.. with that said. for the most part there are no buttons to deal with in the music player app.. but the now playing screen which has the progress slider, forward, previous, and pause buttons as well as other is able to rotate and it seems to me to be apparent that he had to do some major formatting in order to achieve this.. i don't know though.. like i say.. i know nothing about this stuff.. and the phone app, i'm sure, has a lot more to it than the music app.. soooo thanx again.. i believe in you! you can do this! lol.. but seriously..
    HOW BOUT A PATCH FOR THE CHOICE TO LANDSCAPE BY CLICKING THE POWER BUTTON....SOMETIMES MINES FLIP WEN I DON't INTEND FOR IT
    Or somethin
    the coding to have the scene in orientation free aint working...must be because of the 1.3 update, also i took a look at the css..and it looks simple enough to change
    okay finally got the orientation to work here...i had to use the if statement
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    okay finally got the orientation to work here...i had to use the if statement
    progress? heck yeah dude! you are a bad ***
    damn i almost had...i had the buttons perfectly only thing i had to do was change the call log part...i had went out to buy something from the store and when i had came back my computer crashed...soo ill start again, i remember most of what i had though
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    damn i almost had...i had the buttons perfectly only thing i had to do was change the call log part...i had went out to buy something from the store and when i had came back my computer crashed...soo ill start again, i remember most of what i had though
    aaaaw.. that effin sux dude.. i can only imagine how pi**ed you must have been.. glad to know its coming along though.. thanx again
    okay this is how it looks right now on the dialpad and callog

for the callog i cant seem to find where to resize it hmmm...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    nice work your almost there
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast