View Poll Results: Would you prefer the battery percentage to be white rather than colored?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 43.48%
  • Maybe

2 8.70%
  • I want to say "No" but there isn't that option

11 47.83%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    I Finally got it!
    good job 2sslow! how did you get the patch to work finally??? i finally found the line you said you could change to a 0 for white only...
    My Patches
    -Change Number of Bookmarks.patch
    -Change Carrier String and Color of Carrier String and Date/Time.patch
    -Increase Top Bar Font Size.patch

If you appreciate the work or comments somebody has done, then use the thanks button to let them know!

"Freedom isn't free"
  2.    #22  
    This is exactly what I needed. Thank you very much. Hopefully I am not the only one who appreciates this. Try submitting to Preware?
    Will a theme change it to the same color as all the other letters in the top bar? I have the light blue theme and wish the battery percentage was the same color.
    Check out my Light Blue theme and if you like please hit the thanks button or even better, donate.
    Quote Originally Posted by aparigraba View Post
    Will a theme change it to the same color as all the other letters in the top bar? I have the light blue theme and wish the battery percentage was the same color.
    If you use the font change patches in preware by me(2sslow) it will!

Im not sure of the compatibility w/ themes though, As I cant test all of them there are too many.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by jmartino2011 View Post
    good job 2sslow! how did you get the patch to work finally??? i finally found the line you said you could change to a 0 for white only...
    Go to: /var/usr/palm/applications/"patch name here" and all of the patches installed on your device will be listed.....Just copy to pc and edit.

Then uninstall patch and install edited patch w/ WOSQI

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Both versions submitted to PreWare!

Follow the link below.

Is there a way you can make the percentage center aligned with the time in the top bar instead of lowered toward the bottom? IMO, it would look much more elegant/professional. I'd really appreciate it!
    how about the battery icon to be completly white even when its fully charged, you know how when its from 100 to i think 90 or 89 its green well why not have it all white
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12