1.    #1  
    I have no idea if this is possible, but it would be great if someone could give it a shot. I would like to see the messaging app "reversed".

To make myself more clear, I would like the text box to be at the top, the newest received message right under it, and so on down the screen. I think this would make the Virtual Keyboard more of pleasure to use than it already is, being that you can see exactly what you're typing without having to move your hands. Any thoughts? Is it possible?
  2.    #2  
    Wow, really? This sits here all day and no has a single ****ing thing to say. Bull****.
    Are you requesting or demanding this patch?
    i can move the text box up for u...but not sure if u will like it that way unless your gonna be on landscape at all times
    Is there a way to make this patch work only when landscape mode is enabled?
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerpathic View Post
    Is there a way to make this patch work only when landscape mode is enabled?
    ill give it a shot when im done eating...if i cant ill just move the message container up for landscape
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    ill give it a shot when im done eating...if i cant ill just move the message container up for landscape
    Pretty sure thats what I was wondering lol
  8.    #8  
    I appreciate the effort fritos, sorry for the previous comment. I posted that this morning, and expected to see at least a few comments by the time I got off 13 hours later there was nothing. A bit frustrating.
    well heres the patch but theres 3 problems with it

1. It would remain like so in portrait as well as i said because i only modified the css.

2. In the compose view if u attach many contacts u wont be able to see behind the text box unless u scroll

3. About 60px of height that remains blank unless u scroll as well..cant seem to know where it is in the css

u can test it out to see if u like it..ill see something about having it move up and down depending if it goes on landscape or is on portrait
    Attached Files Attached Files
  10.    #10  
    appreciate it! Testing now!
  11.    #11  
    It looks just how I imagined it. I don't really mind the bugs at all, although some people might. It works perfectly for the VK and that's just what I was looking for. Thanks again fritos!