Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Jason, thanks for this patch - is there any possibility of a 'sister patch' that enables us to duplicate the icons in the quicklaunch bar so that they are also in the main launcher?

This would mean that all icons are available from the launcher page without having to use the quick-wave to access the most common.

Thanks in advance,
    SqyArc
    In Preware now
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    Jason, thanks for this patch - is there any possibility of a 'sister patch' that enables us to duplicate the icons in the quicklaunch bar so that they are also in the main launcher?

This would mean that all icons are available from the launcher page without having to use the quick-wave to access the most common.

Thanks in advance,
    SqyArc
    there's a homebrew app called quickcut that can do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by mkhiggins5 View Post
    there's a homebrew app called quickcut that can do this.
    Thanks a lot, I've been looking for this functionality for a while now
    Thanks a lot, I've been looking for this functionality for a while now
    it is kinda buggy tho. I'm not sure there is anyone maintaining it anymore. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by mkhiggins5 View Post
    it is kinda buggy tho. I'm not sure there is anyone maintaining it anymore. Good luck.
    Luckily the bugs don't extend to cloning icons - it works *perfectly*. I'm really pleased. Thanks again.
  7.    #87  
    I've always been maintaining it and patch releases I've posted have not been buggy on my device
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    I've always been maintaining it and patch releases I've posted have not been buggy on my device
    Misunderstanding there - he was talking about the homebrew app "dg Quick Cut"
  9.    #89  
    Misunderstanding there - he was talking about the homebrew app "dg Quick Cut"
    ah, lol, serves me right for reading the forums while half asleep
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    This is one of my favorite patches as you can see in my avatar. Thanks Jason!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    This one really rocks!
    I'm having a problem uninstalling it so that i can see the quick launch again and rearrange the buttons on it. v_v; I don't want to have to undo EVERYTHING ...again. and do it over ...again.
    I'm getting an error when trying to uninstall this patch,
    ErrorGenericMethodException:Failure during pre-remove script execution

any way to get around this without the doctor?
    Are you gonna fix this for 1.4?
  15.    #95  
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    Are you gonna fix this for 1.4?
    Last I checked, it does work with 1.4.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Last I checked, it does work with 1.4.
    It still doesn't work. It says something about error while attempting to run /tmp/scrpitfile.sh

and it also says 1 out of 2 hunks failed.

I'm using webos QI. I tried preware earlier and that didn't work.
  17.    #97  
    It still doesn't work. It says something about error while attempting to run /tmp/scrpitfile.sh

and it also says 1 out of 2 hunks failed.

I'm using webos QI. I tried preware earlier and that didn't work.
    Oh, are you using the .patch file uploaded in this thread? If so, that's outdated. Due to NDA reasons, I was not allowed to public upload the 1.4 updated patch that I put on WebOS-Internals' patch feed

Oh, are you using the .patch file uploaded in this thread? If so, that's outdated. Due to NDA reasons, I was not allowed to public upload the 1.4 updated patch that I put on WebOS-Internals' patch feed
    Yea, That was the one I was using. So it's in webos QI feed now?
    I just tried it from webos QI feed. And It said "Null".
  20.    #100  
    I just tried it from webos QI feed. And It said "Null".
    That's because WebOS-Internals' servers are getting hammered by users doing AUPT. This means there are gonna be quiote a few connection problems. That's one

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast