Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by seaus View Post
    How does one install this without preware?

This is exactly what I was looking for!
    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...les-wosqi.html
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    I had this working fine in 1.3.1 and 1.3.5, but this morning after the update to 1.3.5.1, I can't get it to install.

Error log:
    error.jpg

Thanks, any help is appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmoworks View Post
    I had this working fine in 1.3.1 and 1.3.5, but this morning after the update to 1.3.5.1, I can't get it to install.
    Disregard my previous post. Turns out I forgot to uninstall the patch before updating (running EPR didn't take out this patch since I used QI to put it on). After a phone reset, patch is working again!
    Jason,

Running into this problem after I WebDr'd with version 1.3.5. It was running fine in 1.3.5 but I had a mishap with the iphone spoof (USB chord was accidentally pulled during install, my bad!) that made me had to Webdr my Pre. After I Webdr'd it, my Pre will give me this same error each time. I can't add this patch anymore (hide-quick-launch). Will the 1.3.5 Repair Utility fix this:

quick launch error.JPG

Thanks for the help!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    After I Webdr'd it, my Pre will give me this same error each time. I can't add this patch anymore (hide-quick-launch). Will the 1.3.5 Repair Utility fix this:
    FWIW, I had the same issue. I had to do a "Full Erase" from the Device Info app before I was able to reinstall this patch.
    First off, I like the patch very much, thanks for your work.

I like how the animation works when I open the launcher, the quick launch closes and then the launcher opens, it's like one is getting out of the of the other(although the opening of the launcher could do with a very small bit of delay, but it's basically perfect). But when I close the launcher, the quick launch bar opens up as the launcher is closing, so by the time the launcher is closed the quick launch is basically fully open; therefor the animation is a little glitchy when closing the launcher. Is it possible to to delay the reopening of the quick launch by a few milliseconds?
    I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.
    This is great... with this, the 4X4 v3 and an almost completely transparent scrim on my launcher it all looks really slick when I have the launcher up.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    For anyone who's interested, I just noticed this is in the Preware feeds as of today.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  9. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Wow Spader that looks really great! I've been using Jason's patch for a while too. Took it off when I moved to 1.3.5.1 but hadn't reinstalled it yet. Time to fire up Preware
    I really like this patch and having full wallpaper and full screen apps. But noticed a few things:
    1) As posted before the "Launcher" title does not show correctly, It shows the last app used. Not a very big deal.
    2) When my phone is on the touchstone on my desk or in my car and someone calls it will not let me answer the call with the green button on the screen. When I remove the patch it works fine. This is a bit bigger deal than the other.

Thanks for the awesome patches. Keep up the great work.
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by pjjohn73 View Post
    I really like this patch and having full wallpaper and full screen apps. But noticed a few things:
    1) As posted before the "Launcher" title does not show correctly, It shows the last app used. Not a very big deal.
    2) When my phone is on the touchstone on my desk or in my car and someone calls it will not let me answer the call with the green button on the screen. When I remove the patch it works fine. This is a bit bigger deal than the other.

Thanks for the awesome patches. Keep up the great work.
    Did you try the latest .patch, cause that issue was fixed a while ago and Preware might not be updated
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Did you try the latest .patch, cause that issue was fixed a while ago and Preware might not be updated
    I had downloaded thru Preware, I will install thru quickinstall. Thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: Works fine now, thanks!
    Last edited by pjjohn73; 01/17/2010 at 08:53 PM.
  13. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    For anyone who's interested, I just noticed this is in the Preware feeds as of today.

Hmmm are you sure it is in Preware? I see the original one (always hides the Quick Launch Bar) but not this one (hides it only in the Launcher). I prefer the latter.
    I dont think this is compatible with the top bar mega mix patch. I cant get them to run together.
    This is nice with the auto launcher pop up it works great.
    This is a great patch. However, I cant get this to work with the device menu megamix patch.
    I have it installed with Jasons Mega mix.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    I really like this patch...you lose no functionality but gain a very nice chunk of realestate. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I have it installed with Jasons Mega mix.
    I assume from your comment here that this one also works with lmorchard's "Launcher Named Pages" patch (since I've seen your commentary over there too)?

Edit -- I just dove in and tried this -- works fine with the Named Launcher Pages Patch. (and allows 16 fully visible app icons when using Named Launcher Pages...)

Thanks.
    Last edited by greenawayj; 01/18/2010 at 01:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmprotection View Post
    This is a great patch. However, I cant get this to work with the device menu megamix patch.
    I have both patches and it works fine for me.

Edit: also had it working with "Launcher Named Pages" fine too.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast