Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    i enjoy using the vk however i was wondering if anyone would be interested in a vk that is setup like the numpads on phones. i cant always use both hands when i text so a numpad like on the dialer screen with the old school abc on the 2 def on the 3 and so forth would be great i think.
    Good idea. Not sure if I would like it. But good idea.
    i like it or the double letter ones like a Pearl keyboard. I think don't either would work well because they both are best used with T9 input and the pre doesn't have this. you will have to use multi-tap. I changed my mind i don't want to do that.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    i could never use t9, it would just frustrate me. i got pretty damn good at using my thumb to multi-tap text
    Quote Originally Posted by thenoan View Post
    i could never use t9, it would just frustrate me. i got pretty damn good at using my thumb to multi-tap text
    After I learned t9 I couldn't ever go back. For a five letter word you had to press only 5 maybe 6 or 7 buttons, while on the other time it would be 5 if you were extremely lucky, usually it was somewhere between 8 and 15 presses.

But yeah, I might use it, I'd like it if the buttons took up the entire screen but was very opaque.
    Quote Originally Posted by thenoan View Post
    i enjoy using the vk however i was wondering if anyone would be interested in a vk that is setup like the numpads on phones. i cant always use both hands when i text so a numpad like on the dialer screen with the old school abc on the 2 def on the 3 and so forth would be great i think.
    +1
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    After I learned t9 I couldn't ever go back. For a five letter word you had to press only 5 maybe 6 or 7 buttons, while on the other time it would be 5 if you were extremely lucky, usually it was somewhere between 8 and 15 presses.

But yeah, I might use it, I'd like it if the buttons took up the entire screen but was very opaque.
    i agree if this is made it should take up most of the screen leaving the bottom so we can actualy see what we are typing. the phone dialer is is pretty large and i believe would suffice