1.    #1  
    I've been trying to install the patch that allows you to set different tones per contact, but it fails every time. I was curious if anyone else had this issue, and if there was another way to do this.
    yeah i cant get it to work either.. it sucks
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    when i tried doing it from preware it didnt work so i did it via WOSQI and it worked that way
    If you have the sounds and notifications patch installed you must remove it to use the SMS tone per contact patch. If not please post the error you are getting.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

<moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    since the new update 1.3.1 I havnt able to reinstall the sms tone per contact I have tried through preware and via the on line repository and no luck help please
    I tried in all the ways and no luck but after docotoring for some other problems I just install it fine!