1.    #1  
    It has already been made to work throughout the entire device, why not an option for just the launcher page? This way, the device is easy to use on the main page (Quick Launch), while on the launcher page, you have access to 4 rows of good looking apps minus the out of place (Quick Launch) which can be accessible with the wave or card view.

Along with many others, I would love this patch.
    Thank you in advance!

EDIT: I must not be being very clear. I would like to remove the quick launch ONLY from the launcher pages.

The home page/ card view would stay the same.
    Last edited by soccerpathic; 11/23/2009 at 04:24 PM.
    this patch is already in preware
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Are you sure? I thought the patch already available disabled Quick Launch from the main page as well... That is not what I want.
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerpathic View Post
    Are you sure? I thought the patch already available disabled Quick Launch from the main page as well... That is not what I want.
    so u want to disable the quicklaunch from every part on the pre.?
  5.    #5  
    I must not be being very clear. I would like to remove the quick launch ONLY from the launcher pages.

The home page/ card view would stay the same.
    ohhh okay i get you
  7.    #7  
    Good idea ey?
  8.    #8  
    Can anyone make this happen?

Jason can you put this new spin on your Hide Quick Launcher Patch?
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    this is a good idea, actually
  10.    #10  
    I would really appreciate this patch to be made, and for this thread not to die. So if you could please present your interest, either by thanking me in the first post or commenting below, it would be greatly appreciated
    yea sounds like a good idea to me
    Here ya go. Request filled.

Personally, I like this patch better.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    the current patch hides the QL all the time ,it will pop up once in a while when the luancher page first launches but quickly goes away . Just go into preware and try it for yourself . Ps I'm not talking about the theme, don't use that just search for the patch it works great!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    still testing which patch works better for me... but a bit OT, but I cant find it anywhere.. there was a patch to add more icons to the QL, right? could somebody point me to it?

thank you in advance
    Works nicely on the Pixi. Thanks Jason!
  16.    #16  
    Jason, your the best! Love this patch. Feels personalized