1.    #1  
    I've been waiting for the canuck software feed to go back online but its been off for about a few months now. One of my favorite apps is the Flashlight. (Uses the Camera's LED Flash as a Flashlight) I know people tell me to manualy install it but I would like to keep it organized in Preware and have the ease of removing it via preware as well. (Just to be safer )

Anyone else comment of this? Any news Jason Robitaille? I know you are busy and have contributed alot to out community with great patches. Any chance you can get this feed working again or at least publish these app, patches, and services on another feed? Thanks you rock!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabarcorp View Post
    I've been waiting for the canuck software feed to go back online but its been off for about a few months now. One of my favorite apps is the Flashlight. (Uses the Camera's LED Flash as a Flashlight) I know people tell me to manualy install it but I would like to keep it organized in Preware and have the ease of removing it via preware as well. (Just to be safer )

Anyone else comment of this? Any news Jason Robitaille? I know you are busy and have contributed alot to out community with great patches. Any chance you can get this feed working again or at least publish these app, patches, and services on another feed? Thanks you rock!
    PreGame is working on moving the flashlight service and app to webos-internals.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  3.    #3  
    Oh okay, so its not part of the canuck software feed? I thought it was. Stupid me...
    Oh okay, so its not part of the canuck software feed? I thought it was. Stupid me...
    PreGame originally released some flashlight ipkgs which were not part of any feed. An early version of these also contained a security vulnerability.

Canuck software created a version of the service which did not have the security vulnerability, and distributed this in their feed. Their feed has been down for a couple of weeks at least now.

PreGame has decided to host the flashlight ipkgs on webos-internals.org now.

You were not wrong. But things have changed.

-- Rod
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks rwhitby. Do you know when the flashlight ipkgs will be available on preware?
    Thanks rwhitby. Do you know when the flashlight ipkgs will be available on preware?
    Shortly after PreGame uploads them to the git repository. I don't know when that will be. In the meantime, you can get the old (but safe) versions from Index of /feeds/canuck-software

-- Rod
    the flashlight app doesmt work...
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Shortly after PreGame uploads them to the git repository. I don't know when that will be. In the meantime, you can get the old (but safe) versions from Index of /feeds/canuck-software

-- Rod
    Installed these via QuickInstall but the App does not function.

How can I remove it?