Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1.    #1  
    Let me know what you think.

    I'll submit this to Preware if there is enough positive response.

    This Patch changes the Background for Email app to Black w/ Blue Font

    Enjoy

    Edit: added a few choices


    Please let me know which it the most popular so i can submit to PreWare!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  2. #2  
    You know how to change that blue text in the email?
    --Marvin
  3.    #3  
    Open the patch w/ notepad and change the six digit hex code to whatever you want! Make sure to remove the patch first then after the changes reapply w/ WOSQI
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  4. #4  
    Any screenshots of this?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Open the patch w/ notepad and change the six digit hex code to whatever you want! Make sure to remove the patch first then after the changes reapply w/ WOSQI
    I mean the blue for the word FAVORITES and the blue for each email account.
    --Marvin
  6.    #6  


    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    You know how to change that blue text in the email?
    Thats way too vague! and yes I do!

    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    I mean the blue for the word FAVORITES and the blue for each email account.
    Again yes I do know how to change it!

    What color would you like it?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  8. #8  
    I got a black background with red text but I want the blue to be white and I want that dark gray text to be white also.
    --Marvin
  9.    #9  
    I can make you a patch but ill need to know what code for red you are using?

    Also is this one of mine that you modified to red?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  10. #10  
    Yeah it was the email-black-gray-font but changed it to #c10202. I could of changed the other font colors but I didn't have time to find each color code
    --Marvin
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Yeah it was the email-black-gray-font but changed it to #c10202. I could of changed the other font colors but I didn't have time to find each color code
    Okay after some searching, the blue colors you are wanting changed are .pngs located here: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email/images.

    As for the gray colors Try this and remember to remove the old one first.


    Let me know if this helps
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  12. #12  
    Thanks man I had to figured out how to change that ugly white that showed up at the bottom of the app. Everything changed but the word favorites is still blue
    --Marvin
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Thanks man I had to figured out how to change that ugly white that showed up at the bottom of the app. Everything changed but the word favorites is still blue
    I looked for that everywhere I could think of and couldnt find it.

    Let me know if you do!


    If you would...post screenshots for me!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  14. #14  
    Heres what I got so far..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    --Marvin
  15.    #15  
    looks good, let me know if you find the favs and mail folder colors.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


Posting Permissions